[IP] Re: Quick-set advice--update on Canadian price of inserter

Hi all,
     Well I phoned the Canadian supplier of Minimed products today to ask if
they had a new, lower price for the Quick-Serter (I had paid $104. for one in
April 2001).  They no longer sell it and now Minimed has a number that
Canadians can call and order one for $25.  So I have done that and am pleased
that you guys got me thinking about it again.  I love having back-up
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8