[IP] Re: Honeymoon period question

I wrote:
>>>That was Nov. 5, 1950 but for Halloween the week before I was so sick I
laid on the lawn of one house cuz I couldn't make it up to the door to beg
for candy. >>>

>>my daughter was dx'd that same day...51 years later. She, too, got so sick
after Halloween from eating all that candy. If we knew then what we know
Steve  Dad to Sydne(3) dx'd 11/5/01>>

But, I was already sick enough to have missed a couple of weeks of school
prior to that and didn't eat any H' candy. It was the sheer determination to
try to be a kid was the reason I went trick or treating and could hardly
make it. (^_^)

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity