[IP] Re: Insurance & Marriage

>>>Check with a family law attorney - they will know how things are applied
in your state.  If you are added to their health insurance plan as a spouse,
but really aren't - you might be commiting fraud. >>>

hmmmm - I have misread posts before, but I thought the original post implied
(strongly) that they wanted to marry in front of a judge in November, but
follow through with their original *plans* for a March ceremony, which would
result in a lasting memory with pictures, etc. It would actually be
*renewing* their vows during the March event. (~_^)

Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their
conversational skills will be as important as any other.