Re: [IP] Co-ordinating Perscription refills

I am not quite using the amount of insuolin and strips prescribed - but if I
notice the fill date and it's beena month (or at least 21 days which is what
my insurance requiresZ) i call in the refill. I always do it before I need it
cuz my pharmacy is lousy and rarely has the full amount of strips and now
that I use novalog they usually have to order that as well. I never cut it
that close - tsk tsk.

Linda & Dax