Re: [IP] Quick-Set Advice/hints

> We place them mostly on his abdomen or upper thighs.  Won't let me
> touch his upper butt.

I, with help , put one in upper butt (so I could disconnect/connect it
myself) and was worried I might jar site loose pulling pants/panties on &
off--The site worked great, no problem.  You don't have to be buck naked for
insertion, just pull "unders" down abit.  Maybe he can hold it in place, &
secure tape after you pull needle out. You push pin in,(oops, needle.)
Ultraflex reminds me of a long push pin!
Tell Zach, you don't feel insertion as much as on abdomen, (which is little)
& forget it is there, site works well, numbers good.
I put one in upper thigh, 4 hr later, awoke to site being out. Linda