Re: [IP] Re: Honeymoon period question

I didn't have a honeymoon period either - I was in a coma at diagnosis. I
awakened in the hospital with an IV in my left arm, tied on a board and
attached to the bed, and an IV in each leg while under an oxygen tent. That
was Nov. 5, 1950 but for Halloween the week before I was so sick I laid on
the lawn of one house cuz I couldn't make it up to the door to beg for
candy. I had at least an 8-block walk home after that!

my daughter was dx'd that same day...51 years later. She, too, got so sick
after Halloween from eating all that candy. If we knew then what we know

Steve  Dad to Sydne(3) dx'd 11/5/01