[IP] Re: ACE Inhibitors

Here's a question...

My endo mentioned today that it might be a good idea for me to go back on an
ACE Inhibitor.  Here's the problem (isn't there always one?).  I take a
medication  (Florinef) to *raise* my bp (as well as to maintain salt and
potassium).  If I take an ACE, aren't they sort of going to cancel each
other out?

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1