[IP] Re: Insulin coverage for fatty foods square or dual?

HI! I know this discussion has come up before and I can still honestly say I
am perplexed! How do most people cover foods with high fat content? and what
is considered high fat? Also how do people handle protein? I find I keep
experimenting and am not convinced what is best for me yet....one day a
square wave works, the next day a dual does...when do most folks experience a
high is it 2 or 4 hours after eating fat? I appreciate any and all HELP!
Pumps Away-
your team mate in managing diabetes-