Re: [IP] Sorry, The Animas Experiment is Over

In a message dated 10/4/02 3:03:05 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .  Once tech support got the pump to "reboot", they
> were satisfied that all was well and expected me to simply reconnect w/o an
> explanation as to the rhyme or reason for the failure.  It was the no harm,
> no

I am confused....I thought the tech did give you an explanation.....Mary's
has done this, I *rebooted* and off we went.....I think it is great that a
reboot resolved the *problem*...my understanding is it won't reboot if there
is a bigger problem......
now ten!