[IP] Yay - my best HbA1c ever

I just received the results of my second HbA1c since
pumping, and it was the lowest I've had in 25 years! I
spent several years in the 11 - 14 range, so my 5.8 is
simply amazing for me. I'm sitting at my desk at work
feeling like a kid at Christmas! (I've turned into a

Yes, I'll fill in my stats on the IP site. <g>

Thanks to everyone on the list for all I have learned
-I don't post often, but you've been an tremendous
source of both inspiration and information, and I
never would have seen this number without you.

p.s. to the folks who emailed me ages ago about 508
pump supplies - they're coming soon. I'm working 8 - 8
and haven't been able to make it to the post office...
this weekend, I promise!

Do you Yahoo!?