Re: [IP] Re: Co-ordinating Prescription refills

In a message dated 10/4/02 2:23:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Did I metion I can call in my refills and pick them up later so it'll take
> maybe 10 min max of my time to walk there pick it up and walk home,
> I think I can manage!

Good for you.....I don't cut it that close on any meds, too many unknowns
that can happen....you did ask if anyone else did that, didn"t you? I don't
and I don't know anyone that does regularly.....
now ten!