Re: [IP] Quick set inserter

In a message dated 10/4/02 9:59:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I tried to get one included when I got my pump several months ago, and they
> said "Sorry, we don't give those away".
> Andy
I got the same response when I tried to get a free one with my first order of
quicksets.  I had been hearing here how people were getting them for free and
when I asked about it, the phone rep said "we don't do that anymore".  Oh
well, can't blame a girl for trying, can you?