[IP] Co-ordinating Perscription refills

I'm am terrible at refilling all my perscriptions at the same time.  I visit
the pharmacy at least once a week sometimes 2-3 times.  The Pharmacists know
me by name and by the time I get to the desk they've already got my file
open on the computer asking " what do you need tonight?".  I wait till I'm
on my last strip or my last vial of insulin, last syringe etc.  Just this
morning I took my last previsid and need to get to the pharmacy before bed
time.  I've always been this way.  I'll never forget(mom won't let me) in
1996 we had a major snow storm like 6 feet( I beleive) of snow fell and I
walk up to my mom in the middle of it, "mom I'm out of Insulin"!!!  She
freaked I don't remember how we got more but we did somehow!
Does everyone else have this problem or are you guys just better at this
prescription thing?

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)