Re: [IP] Quick set inserter

In a message dated 10/4/2002 8:08:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> One of our Canadian pumpers said that the inserter costs over $100 there and
> she is hesitant to buy a spare. Very odd. But if this is
> true, I bet one of us luckier U.S. pumpers could order one and mail it to
> her if she'll pay us back the cost.  I'm pretty slow, but I
> would volunteer if she wants to email me.

I would also volunteer- Im from Canada and got one for free by calling the
company and saying hey Id like to try this one out for a change....
reading ........
good in bed- jennifer weiner
hearts in atlantis stephen king
*** warning ----Im the most confused person around ;)