RE: [IP] insurance and marriage

Julie Britt [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I recently
> found
> out that at the end of November I will be downsized and changing to a new
> job,
> which will probably have a 90 day waiting period for insurance.

You should be able to negotiate that with your current employer as part of
your severance package.  Regardless of what your human resources department
may tell you at first, *everything* is negotiable.  At the same time,
contact human resources handling your new position and see what you can
negotiate there as well.

Jim Handsfield