[IP] email @ redacted

Hi Becky,

I'm a member of the IP list-serve.  My 16 y/o son, Noah, is a Type 1
diabetic.  Reading your posts, I understand you're a student at
William & Mary.  Noah has placed W&M in his top three choices for
colleges.  He plans on pursuing a medical degree (general
practitioner).  We've heard W&M's pre-med program is exceptional.
What are your thoughts on W&M?  Have you been pleased with your
college experience?

Thanks for any info you're willing to share with us.