RE: [IP] Hurricane Preparedness

>From my own personal experience with Hurricane Andrew, take _all_ of your
insulin and supplies when you evacuate, as there may be nothing left when
you return.  Many days passed before the roads were clear enough to reach
the property where my house once stood.  Seems it took weeks for delivery
service of any kind to be established so recieving new supplies from your
pump manufacturer or your mail order pharmacy may not be an option right
away.  Make arrangements to have things like that shipped to a relative or
friend in an unaffected area that you can easily reach.