[IP] Hurricane Preparedness

For those living in coastal/hurricane prone areas: Do you do anything special,
with regard to diabetes, to prepare for approaching hurricanes? Do you
evacuate no matter what (I'm about ready for that option, Lili scared the heck
out of me), just make sure you have plenty of supplies on hand, or maybe play
it by ear? I'm just trying to make sure I have all my bases covered in the
future, don't want to overlook anything.

Mom to JayJay, age 4, dx'd @ 11 mos
Pumping with "Zero"