[IP] Re: testing in middle of night

In a message dated 10/3/02 11:11:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Or the ear lobe!   Easily reached, fairly insensitive and can bleed well
> enough for the low sample volume strips.
> George
> -

George, I have always known about ear lobe testing but have never tried it.
However, I think in the middle of the night, in an attempt to not wake a
child, that very loud CLICK that our SoftClix makes would make you jump right
up when it goes off right next to your ear drum!  :)

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8