[IP] Re: Quick-set advice

In a message dated 10/3/02 11:11:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Are you sure you read that right?  The Quick-Serter cost me $14, and it was
> the only thing that my insurance wouldn't cover.  $14, not $104. I'm sure
> the exchange rate to Canadian dollars isn't THAT bad.  :-)
> You might try calling and finding out the price again.
> Ryan

Hi Ryan,
     I didn't have to read the price, I PAID that price!  Unfortunately the
MM online store will not sell to Canada.  I did just send an e-mail to the
supply company, asking if the price had gone down since I bought our
quick-serter in April, 2001.  But the e-mail bounced back, saying it was an
invalid address--its the correct e-mail address posted on their order sheet.
So I will try phoning them in the morning, perhaps the price is down to $25
Canadian now, something more reasonable.  But then again, perhaps not.

Thanks for everyone's advice.
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8