[IP] Re: Need Solvent Option For Sensitive Skin

>>>   Reading about the Detachol and Mastisol giveaway because of a rash got
thinking about my own skin sensitivity. <snip>    I used a sample of IV 3000
and it came of clean with no residue and no reaction after two days.
<snip>Cody S. Alderson>>>

I snipped some of your post, but I *think* you are asking for something to
remove residue for the QuikSet *if* it happens. My suggestion to you is,
since the IV3000 works so well for you, apply that directly to your skin and
insert the QS into it and you won't have any residue. (~_^)