[IP] Re: testng supplies

>>>I currently have no insurance. i will be getting insurance though in
december from a new job that i just started. Can anyone please tell me where
i can get discounted or free testing supplies until then. >>>

Try contacting the meter company you use and tell them your problem. I once
contacted mine to let them know I was doing BG tests at a party and wondered
if they'd send me some strips. They were extremely generous! (~_^)

To avoid criticism; keep your head down, risk nothing, and take up the fetal
position ~ Joe Robson