Re: [IP] Is this a *Breakthrough*????

In a message dated 10/3/2002 11:42:04 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> A study by doctors in England has found that simple adjustments to the
> amount of insulin patients take allows them to eat almost anything they
> wish.
> The vast majority of people with the disease currently have to follow
> strict diets to ensure their sugar levels remain stable.
> This is a fantastic breakthrough and offers people with diabetes the
> chance of a more spontaneous, normal life

this is not a new thing to me. ive been doing it since day 1 in 1994....
hmm.. maybe we are missing something out of the story?
reading ........
good in bed- jennifer weiner
hearts in atlantis stephen king
*** warning ----Im the most confused person around ;)