Re: [IP] What $104 quick serter!!

In a message dated 10/3/2002 10:08:14 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> What do you mean it cost $104 dollars???? the web site say $14, I know thats
> american but how can it cost 10 X that in canada?? I'm in canada to and I
> want a silserter there's no way it can cost that much!! Luckily my sales
> rep
> said he'd throw one in for free.

im from canada
if you call the companies and say hey I want to try this out is there a way i
can get a free one and some free sets? they would more than likely send u
some free ones. I did this before i decided to use the sof-sets.
try it out.
cant hurt to ask.

reading ........
good in bed- jennifer weiner