[IP] Need Solvent Option For Sensitive Skin

    Reading about the Detachol and Mastisol giveaway because of a rash got me
thinking about my own skin sensitivity. I got cut a few months ago on my left
arm, and I still have a red mark from the cut as well as from the tape of the
small bandage that was covering it.
    I used a sample of IV 3000 and it came of clean with no residue and no
reaction after two days. I'm not sure if the MiniMed Quickset will be the same
so I am asking now to get opinions on a solvent that can do the job of
removing residue but has low incidence of skin reactions.

Thank You,
Cody S. Alderson