I'm covered under my mom until I'm 21 unless in school full time then till
I'm 25, so I've waited until I'm 21 to go to school, gonna take a 4 year
program and get the extra 4 years coverage, It's also givin me extra time to
figure out what to go for, and 2+ years to babysit for a wonderful family
with 4 kids, the little one who is now 27 months and was 5 when I started,
makes me feel old watching her grow!!  I've spent my days ( happily)
babysitting, will have the cash to pay for school and hopefully a pump to go
with me!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)