[IP] Re AAAaaaa INSURANCE!

I'm covered under my mom until I'm 21 unless in school full time then till
I'm 25, so I've waited until I'm 21 to go to school, gonna take a 4 year
program and get the extra 4 years coverage, It's also givin me extra time to
figure out what to go for, and 2+ years to babysit for a wonderful family
with 4 kids, the little one who is now 27 months and was 5 when I started,
makes me feel old watching her grow!!  I've spent my days ( happily)
babysitting, will have the cash to pay for school and hopefully a pump to go
with me!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)