[IP] Re: Testing in the Middle of the Night

>I may sound like a lone voice here, but I have to say, I don't set any
alarms to check my son at night.<

My mom never tested me in the night unless I was sick etc.  I've always been
good about waking up and screaming for sugar!  I've only twice gone
drastically low and needed an ambulance during the night, I think thats
pretty good, for 16 years of D!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)