[IP] testng supplies

<PRE> I currently have no insurance. i will be getting insurance though in early
december from a new job that i just started. Can anyone please tell me where
i can get discounted or free testing supplies until then. The cost of the
test strips and humalog are burdening me financially since i test 12 times a
day. I thank anyone for their assistance.you can email me privately if you