[IP] Re: sending digest to digest

> (I think I just send a fwd of the entire last digest to the list. I
apologize most humbly. Please forgive me!)

The above unnamed poster's post did not show up in my digest - it probably
got booted out for overlength. However, I'll tell my trick on reading a
digest to avoid the above scenario (again - yep, I've done it, too!!) -
hopefully. ;-)

When the digest comes in, I hit Reply (I use. O.E.6.0) and IMMEDIATELY
remove the addy in the To: field. Now, if I accidently hit Send instead of X
(to close), it won't go anywhere.

Then, as I read, I highlight the *used* words and Delete, highlight, delete,
etc. Then, if I can't get through the whole thing at one sitting, I *close*
and it asks if I want to Save the message. YES! - now it is in my Drafts
folder where I can go later, click on it twice and keep reading, and
deleting - that way I know where I've been and left off.

When it's finished, it will again ask me if I want to Save the message? No -
but I will have to hit Delete on the Title Bar above the Drafts folder to
remove it from there.

ummmmmm - lessee, I need to say something DM/pump related - oh, I'll just
let my sig line do that. (~_^)

All means all and that's all all means