Re: [IP] Sorry, The Animas Experiment is Over

In a message dated 10/3/02 4:08:55 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Can any Animas
> users share with me their experiences with Alarm 5200?

yes, I have dealt with that.....pull the batteries out and reboot...no big
deal....it is unfortunate it happened when it did....but I want to know if
there is a potential problem withmy daughter's pump....and we have been very
pleased with ours......you might want to try it this weekend to be sure about
your decision.....just a thought..
now ten!