[IP] Re: Quick Set advice

In a message dated 10/3/02 11:10:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Also, get a few
> inserters right away so you can have one at school, one at home, one in
> supply bag. Good luck!>>

I would really like to have a spare inserter for the Quick-Sets.   I have
back-up everything--pump, meters, different strips, several lancing devices
and lancets, insulins (3 types on hand) etc.  However, the Quick-Serter cost
me $104, yes that's right, in Canada.  I can't justify that much money for a
back-up one right now.  But if it breaks, we are in big trouble!!  BTW, has
anyone's broken yet?

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8