[IP] AAAAahhhhhhhhhh INSURANCE!!!!

OK so on September 13th I faxed the pump and supply quote along with the
letter the insurance had sent me requesting it.  So I wait 14 days till they
finally review it, not to mention over 3 1/2 hours on hold this week trying
to get through to them  and they tell me they never recieved the quote sheet
just the sheet asking for the quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!  If they got one how could
they not get the other???
Is this some kind of joke??? I am starting to get the feeling they are
holding off till till next July when I'm 21(then I'm not covered anymore)
with my luck they'll finally call me on my 21st birthday and tell I'm
approved!!  BUT I've though ahead I will be enrolled full time in school and
therefore covered fully another 4 years hahahaha.

Anyway does this not sound like some kind of consiracy to you???

Excuse me while I go jump up and down screaming with frustration!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)