Re: [IP] RE: breastfeeding and diabetes

In a message dated 10/3/2002 3:24:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Thank you for your support.  I wish more women had people to support them in
> their breastfeeding.  I attended breastfeeding support groups even though I
> was a registered nurse in the labor and delivery area.  I could accept that
> I had not been taught everything.  I was very grateful to my coworkers for
> informing me very early on, to study up.  It is not something you are born
> knowing how to do.  As I tell my husband, just because you are born with
> them, doesn't mean you know how to use them.

hahah I had to laugh when i read this!
i think breastfeeding is a great idea. I wish that if i could have kids i
could breast feed. But so goes life...
Congrats on the baby! enjoy this time and do what you want not what others

reading ........
good in bed- jennifer weiner
hearts in atlantis stephen king
*** warning ----Im the most confused person around ;)