[IP] Re: Just curious about Bolus

> I was just curious as to what the highest meal bolus is that someone has
> to cover a meal. The highest for me at the moment is 9.9 but that's mainly
> to carbohydrate ratio and pregnancy. >>>

I was with a former member of this list who bolused 27 units for one meal.
She has had T-1 DM 47 years and is becoming more insulin resistant.

I was curious, however, why the wait to do it after the meal since *our*
pumps take 5 min. to deliver 6u - that would take quite awhile to deliver
the 27. She does, however, have gastroparesis so that may explain the wait.

If you always do what you've always done, you always get what you always got