[IP] He's back!

I think that this last two weeks for been the hardest for me to deal with.
Two weeks ago I went to Canada for a week and by the time I got back I was
bouncing mail all over the place.

Last week, I got infected by jswindowbomb and spent four days getting things
right again.  Last night I downloaded my mail and had 1050 messages.  A good
deal of them were on the pump digest.

Sorry to say, it was just too overwhelming and I ended up deleting most of

It's good to back again though and I look forward to participating once