[IP] Curious about bolus..

(I think I just send a fwd of the entire last digest to the list. I apologize most humbly. Please forgive me!)
Jacqui was asking about what size boluses we had given. I must say, I am pretty insulin resistant. My basals are correct around 1.8 to 2.1 most of the time and I often have to have a bolus from 12 to 14 units for breakfast of a poptart or lunch of chicken noodle soup with crackers and some fruit or pudding.
But I may be a freak of nature....

Sherry C