Re: [IP] pumps dying

Why is the Paradigm better then the 508? Just wondering, I've heard of the 508
a lot but not really the Paradigm so I was just wondering what the difference

>>>Maverick was recently upgraded to a Paradigm.
Minimed let me keep his old 508 as a backup, just in case.  I am thrilled to
never have to worry about that again.  I remember feeling so stressed, I was
crying when I called the endo.
Best of luck to you!
BridgetGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :