Re: [IP] Re: Maverick's story

They did send me a permission letter to sign, they just didn't tell me
exactly what they would be doing with it.  I wasn't worried, I am sure it
will be put to good use.  It was kind of surprising to find his picture and
story all over the internet, though.  I never signed permission for that
original story.  I did sign one for a different newspaper.  Does that give
any newspaper the right?
P.S.  I had gone to lunch when they came and took that picture.  I didn't
know anything about it until the nurse pictured showed me the article the
next day.