Re: [IP] RE: breastfeeding and diabetes

Thank you for your support.  I wish more women had people to support them in
their breastfeeding.  I attended breastfeeding support groups even though I
was a registered nurse in the labor and delivery area.  I could accept that
I had not been taught everything.  I was very grateful to my coworkers for
informing me very early on, to study up.  It is not something you are born
knowing how to do.  As I tell my husband, just because you are born with
them, doesn't mean you know how to use them.