[IP] Interviewing and Job Advice

I will be graduating in December with my Engineering Degree.  Interviewing
season is in full swing and I am looking for advice.  First of all for
interviewing, I know that medical issues should not arise at all, however,
what questions should I ask, if any, to help me determine if the work
environment is going to interfere with my medical needs?  And once I get a
job, should I tell someone in case of an emergency, or keep it quite?