Re: [IP] glucowatch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bridget Roe" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 4:03 PM
Subject: [IP] glucowatch

> hi.
> saw that you guys were talking about the glucowatch.  I am thrilled to say
> that Maverick's doctor recently wrote me a prescription for one.  On the
> information at their website, it says that it is approved for children
ages
> 7-17.  Maverick is only 2.  His doctor said it would be fine, they just
> haven't done a lot of research with the younger kids.
> The down side is that most insurance will not pay for them.  My doctor is
> going to write a letter stating that since Maverick cannot communicate his
> symptoms of high of low, he needs one.  If it does not work, I am still
> going to order.  We just won't be able to use it everyday.  The watch
itself
> is supposed to cost about $500.00, but the patches used on them cost $4.00
> piece.  You can use up to 2 patches a day.  That can be a little pricey.
> If anyone has any questions, I would be happy to talk.
> Bridget
> Hi Bridget

My little guy is 2 as well it is nice to hear that someone young is going to
be using the glucowatch. When you do get it and are up and running can you
let me know now it goes ups and down etc.. If it is worth it.  Sorry to use
your knowledge to our benefit.  Look forward to hearing from you.

Jillaine mom to Evan 2

Ps When did you start pumping. We started in June/02 and love it.