[IP] FrozenShoulder & Pain - Ruth

<PRE>I've had both shoulders operated on and with lots of Physical Therapy and
good exercise, the pain does go away.  But even with the pain gone, you have
to remember to exercise to your limits &amp; beyond - I found post operation that
when i know I'm going for a walk, either with the dog or through a large flea
market, I swing my arms where I can and have even worn 5 # leg weights on my
arms to keep the maximum range.  have a small bird ladder installed high on
the back side of a closet door so I can finger walk up and down the ladder to
stretch - Like you, had problem sleeping on the'bad' shoulder and that
disappeared a week after surgery but both the Surgeon and the PT crew said
that you don't keep moving, they will freeze again.