[IP] Hairy Beasts.....

On 10/3/02 8:02 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 23:25:51 EDT
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] hairy area, cheating, etc
> OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

One day, some time back my BF sat there watching me change out a site and he
looked exceeding pained. I thought "Awwww, what a softie..." But alas, it
wasn't me he felt for, he said: "I'm so glad I don't have to do that!".
"Why not?" I asked.
"Jenny, look...!" and he lifted his tee-shirt to reveal his belly and
consequent proof that Darwin was right.

This 6'3" Hairy Beast would be blubber if he had to pull the set and tape
off of himself.

Pocket PC users use Windows CE, Home users use ME, and business users use
NT. So, if you are using windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy.

Jenny Sutherland