[IP] Re: day 1 on the Animas pump

I have an older model of the Animas, not the IR 1000, and I can set temp
basal rates of + or - 10% to 90%. The company must have changed the options
for the new model. I wouldn't like that either. It was a -30% basal rate than
got me through much of my training for a marathon that I ran in June and for
the marathon itself, -40% was perfect.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02