Re: [IP] ringing in the ears

Went to the ENT today about my right ear ringing constantly for the last 3 weeks. He said this was more common in diabetics(isn't everything). He put me on an antibiotic, Allegra, and a vascular drug. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have the ringing too (actually a high-pitched hum that mainly bothers me at night, since the rest of the time I'm assuming the white-noise of life blocks it out...) My GP told me I was too young to have this problem. ?!?! I hate that answer. I never told my endo since I didn't think it had to do with DM. It's on the list for my next visit (10 days...)

It's comforting to know I'm not alone...

I have this same thing.......please let all of us others know how the medications work!

Kim Hand