Re: [IP] Re:ringing in the ears

In a message dated 10/3/2002 11:06:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I've been noticing a lot of postings about "symptoms" of possible
> complications from diabetes.  However, many of them are unrelated to
> diabetes in any way.  Tinnitus (sp?) or ringing of the ears, for
> example, I have NEVER heard of being a complication.  It can result
> from be exposed to brief extremely load sounds, prolonged exposure to
> louder-than-normal sounds, and even long-term exposure to low-level
> sounds (such as low-pitched machinery, etc

     Does this person withthe ringing ears take any other meds that may cause
this? I know there are some meds out there ( NOT FOR DIABETES) that can cause
this. ASk your pharmacist if you do happen to be on meds if that could be
causing it.
     Also it could be causes by your ears being plugged, sinus cold, etc...
many things. Best bet get it checked
reading ........
good in bed- jennifer weiner
hearts in atlantis stephen king