Re: [IP] Quick-Set Advice/hints

  My Joshua has been using these sets since they came out 1.5 years.  He is
very skinny (almost 11) so we have been using the 6mm length.  We actually
tried some 8mm from Dis and those canulas were pushed right out of his body
each time!!!  And josh (me too!) LOVES this insertion device.  Josh has
already started doing his own sites now, atleast on his tummy.  We also use
upper hiney and he still likes having me do those sites for him.  Too hard to
twist around and see what he is doing, although he has attempted it several
times on his own.

mom to Joshua
dxd 1997, pumping 1999