Re: [IP] Sleepless near St. Louis & The Pump Died :(

  It is stories ljust like this one that make me really glad that we went
with the Disetronic H-Tron+.  SOOOOOO nice knowing we have that FREE backup
pump waiting in the background in case something like this should happen!
And when we do switch to a new pump we will be able to keep one of the
H-Trons as backup then too!

Good Luck!  Hopefully everything will be better after today!

mom to Joshua