[IP] Insulin to carb ratio

My DE and I are trying to get my inulin to carb ration set.  Of course
she started to suggest bolusing 1 unit for 15 carbs, but went to 1 unit
for 10 carbs because I am so insulin resistant.  Not wanting to start a
contest, but what is the smallest amount of carbs to 1 unit of insulin
anyone has heard of being used?  Using Humalog.  Does anyone approach 1
unit for 1 carb?
Bob from the Heart of Illinois
type 2, diag. 1990, started insulin 1995