Re: [IP] Quick-Set Advice/hints

At 10:42 AM 10/3/02, you wrote:
>On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Jocelyn Robinson wrote:
> > try.  These are MUCH easier to insert, so we are trying one today.  I am
> > looking for any advice from those of you who use Quick sets.  What
> > problems might we be looking for?  On a 107 lb 5 tall young man would
> > you recommend 6mm or the 9mm?  Thanks in advance to any advice.

I'm 5'4 and about 20 lbs overweight.  I also use the 6mm.  I started out
with the 9mm since MM told me that's what I should get.  After a bit I had
pain at the sites so I've switched to the 6mm and they work much better for
me.  The only tricky part of QuickSets is the reconnecting after
disconnecting.  That usually takes a little bit of practice.  If you can
spare one, I would suggest opening it up and practicing disconnecting and

dx'd 1963
pumping 2000